Monday, January 25, 2016

Fixing Bow Legged with Yoga

Question:

I'm worried about my legs evolution of forms in recent years. I'm 23 and I've noticed that my knees were changing the way since high school. Now they are a kind of remarkable.

I do a little research to learn more about this condition and found some terminology: inward collapse of the knee, bowed legs, knock knees ....

Mine is not as bad as that, but you get the idea:

My knees still touch but my knees are formed that way.

Is there a yoga pose to help correct this problem? I heard that this is not a birth defect that can be corrected easily (well, relatively) for certain periods. I tried to sleep with the legs tied too! Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Answer:

Asana treatment protocol (in conjunction with lifestyle changes and nutrition, meditation and pranayama) can reverse bow legged over a period of several (maybe 10) years.


No yoga pose that will do it himself.


No comments:

Post a Comment